Thursday, August 24, 2006

Its Eyes Keep Staring At Me 08/17

So, tonight we had our office welcome party. In response to the festivities, if you would have asked me this morning what I’d be doing today, last on the list would be biting the head off a fish. Sure enough, that was definitely something I did today. I can’t say it was good or bad… it was just.. well… I bit the head off a fish today. I think that speaks for itself.

I later learned that the overall bill for that evening was 9,000 yen, about $90 per person. 5,000 for the food, 4,000 for the alcohol. I didn't have to pay (since it was my party) but by god I definitely drank my share of that 4,000. The middle aged Japanese men kept trying to keep up with me, but in the end, they failed and stumbled home, as I kept going strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home