Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Posts Galore

Wow, three posts in two days! What is going on here!

Despite the ferocity of anger in the previous post (and I doubt I was able to convey just how truly pissed off I am at the current situation) something did successfully calm me down from my fury. In case you don’t remember from the last time I was at this school (way back in November), here they have the “Top Top Top Top Secret” room.

The smoking room of immeasurable happiness.

Today I felt like having a smoke, so I asked the Vice Principal for the key to the room. He couldn’t find the normal key hanging on the wall, so instead he let me borrow his personal key. I walked into the room in complete bliss, relaxing in a lounge chair and praising the ability to smoke in a school.

Nothing has changed about the room. The table was sill covered with about 5 ashtrays, 7 packs of cigarettes, and no less than 30 lighters. I’m not even kidding about that. There are only five smokers at this school, including me, yet this is their supply. I respect their dedication. It also is now equipped with a rotating space heater to help combat the lack of normal heating in the room. So incredibly wonderful.

When I returned from my relaxation, I gave the VP his key back. He then presented me with something that, well, fuck, words can’t express the amount of joy it gave me.

He gave me my own personal key to the room for use while I’m at the school. Now, anytime I want, I can enter the room and enjoy the wonderful smell of stale tobacco and comfort of lounge chairs and an endless supply of cigarettes. All in school.

Some things in Japan sure are great.

While I’m talking about the few good things in this school right now (fuck the goddamn stupid ass schedule) I might as well mention the return of my own personal “favorite” student, CPG. Yes, he’s still crazy, and yes, he still wants to grab my penis.

While sitting at my desk doing nothing, he came into the teacher’s room because he said he wasn’t feeling well. Usually, the nurse at junior high schools here only shows up about twice a week or so. Thus, it is the teachers’ duty to take care of sick kids, and really, they don’t seem overly concerned with it. CPG was placed into a seat two desks down from me, given a thermometer, and promptly left alone. All the teachers at this moment decided to vacate the room.

So, CPG and I attempted to strike up conversation in the small amount of English/Japanese combination we are capable of. There were the standard bits of “Long time no see” and “how are you.” Then, in a brief break in talking, I decided to irritate him, which would turn out to be a mistake.

CPG’s real name sounds almost exactly like “reishuu” which is the Japanese word for “next week.” For whatever reason, I thus call him “next week,” and it seems to drive him absolutely crazy. I stood up to get another cup of coffee and said “I hope you are feeling better, Reishuu!” I should have said this while I was still sitting down, as I soon realized he was, in all likelihood, faking his apparent sickness.

He moved with blinding ridiculous speed as he took a stab at my dick. This was no grab attempt, nor was it even a jab. This was a full on attack to injure my most valuable areas. Relying on pure instincts, I moved to defend myself, and let me tell you, the fat man, when trying to protect his crotch, can move quickly. Instead of taking a shot to the groin, I was treated to a rather vicious Charlie horse.

Thankfully, that brief burst of speed was the extent of his capabilities at the moment as he sat back down laughing.

Kid, you are so lucky this is the last time we’ll see each other, because believe me, if I had more time here, war would begin, and it’s not one you can win.

I’m really going to miss these third years, penis grabbing not withstanding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beejer said...

Heya Steve-o!

Miss ya buddy. Hope you are doing well! Looks like I won't be seeing you anytime soon. Heh. I've put your journal on my fantastic website. I think it has a clever name. www.beejer.com E-mail me your address again. I'll send you a bunch of postcards ;)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home